Indications For Use:
The protective mask is intended used for protection against solid and oily particulates, liquid and microorganisms such as coal dust, cement dust, acid fog, paint fog, oil smoke, oil mist, asphalt smoke, coke oven smoke, etc. Single-use.
- Not suitable for working places where open flames exist (such as welding, casting, etc,);
- It is not suitable for professional protective use such as the oxygen-deficient, toxic gas environment.
- No medical
Checks prior to use
Please check whether the packaging is damaged, whether the mask body is damaged, deformed or has other obvious defects before use.
- Keep the Nose bridge upward and use your hands extending the straps.
- Place the respirator on your face to cover the nose, mouth, and chin.
- Place each strap around each ear and stretch to attach each strap at the back of the head.
- Adjust the Nose bridge so as to fit the respirator onto your face.
Instructions for use:
1. Hold the mask with the nose bridge pointed upward and pull out the straps with your hands.
2. Place the mask on your face so that it covers the nose, mouth, and chin.
3. Place each strap around each ear.
4. A mask strap clip is included for greater comfort – simply hook the straps to the clip to prevent irritation to your ears! Also fits smaller head sizes and children over 12 years of age. that means our mask is for kids over 12 years.
5. Adjust the nose bridge so that the mask fits tightly on your face.
The product should be stored in a well-ventilated, dark, and dry environment. Keep away from fire, pollutants, and possible pollution sources. Also, the transport storage‘s temperature: -20℃~38℃, relative humidity: <80%RH.
The Protective Mask is valid for 3 years with the above storage condition.