Detail of our en149 FFP2 face masks
Product Name: Filtering half mask. Model: OL002.
Product Specification: Folding size: 15.6cm*10.5cm(±0.5cm), 30 pcs/box
Executive standard: EN149 2001 +A1:2009
Classification: FFP2 NR
Product structure: The Filtering NR Protection Mask consists of the mask body, nose piece, and ear straps, distance adjusting plastic clasp. mask body Material: 60% Non-woven fabric, 40% melt-blown fabric
Remarks for this EN149 FFP2 face mask
The EN149 FFP2 face mask product should be stored in a well-ventilated, dark, and dry environment. Keep away from fire, pollutants, and possible pollution sources. Also, the transport storage‘s temperature: -20℃~38℃, relative humidity: <80%RH The Protective Mask is valid for 3 years with the above storage condition. If transporting this product using the original packaging provided.
The filtering half mask is intended to be used for protection against liquids, microorganisms, and solid and oil-based particles such as coal dust, cement dust, acid fog, oil smoke and oil mist, asphalt fumes, coke oven emissions, etc.
Please observe the following measures:
a. Please check for a good fit prior to use.
b. Long facial hair that does not entirely fit under the mask will make it impossible to get a good seal of the mask to the face.
c. Please do not use the mask in case of poor air quality, such as severe air pollution or anoxic (low oxygen) atmosphere.
d. Do not use the mask in an explosive atmosphere.
e. After use, please discard the mask following local regulation.
f. The mask is only for single use; do not use repeatedly.
Instruction for use:
1. Hold the mask with the nose bridge pointed upward and pull out the straps with your hands.
2. Place the mask on your face so that it covers the nose, mouth, and chin.
3. Place each strap around each ear.
4. Card buckle included for more comfortable wearing – simply hook the straps to the clip and save your ears from irritation! Also fits smaller head sizes and children over 12 years of age, that means our FFP2 face masks can be used by school kids over 12 years
5. Adjust the nose bridge so that the mask fits tightly on your face.